Types of Basement Conversion
When it comes to the types of basement conversion when converting your basement with ABS Basement conversions, the options are endless…
We know that just as each home is unique, so are the specifications, requirements and budgets of those that look for a basement conversion. That is why we will treat each basement conversion as such.
Our dedicated and experienced surveyors, architects and tradesmen will work with you to transform your basement into exactly what you are after. Whether you want to:
- Fix up your flooded basement to be an additional dry storage area for clutter that is currently in your home
- Convert what is presently a damp vaulted cellar into the wine cellar you have always wanted
- Create an additional living space such as a snug or a day room where you can relax with your family
- Turn your basement into a new bedroom with an adjoining en-suite for a growing family
- Create a home office or studio, negating the need for a daily commute
- Build a state of the art cinema room for relaxation or a gym to do your workout’s
- Make the ideal entertaining space with a luxury new kitchen area complete with French doors that you can throw open into the garden
- Add value onto your property if you were to sell now or in the future
- Make your property have the WOW factor!
All of the installations that we do here at ABS Basement Systems are fitted to the top specification. We underpin all conversions by installing an effective and robust basement waterproofing system that is designed with your property’s specific needs in mind. It will create a dry shell basement level that will keep out the damp for the majority of properties. If we do an assessment and it turns out your basement needs additional features such as humidity-controlled ventilation, thermal installation and the installation of mechanical and electrical services, we can do that too. No matter if this is plastering, tiling, joinery, electrics or decorating, here at ABS basement conversions we have the skills, knowledge and tools to make your basement vision a reality that surpasses all expectations.
We will work with you throughout the project, from the moment you pick up the phone for an initial consultation right through the duration of the project and if you need any aftercare. We ensure that your investment in your basement yields returns in more ways than one. We will check that it is functional, well-designed and fits all your needs – as well as enhancing the value of your home.
We can help you with the following types of basement conversion:
- Additional Bedroom(s)
- Additional Bathroom
- Wet Room
- Home Gym/Fitness Room
- Studio/Hobby Room
- Home Office
- Play Room/Nursery
- Dining Room
- Teenager/Granny Suite
- Family Room
- TV/Media/Cinema Room
- Games Room
- Living Room
- Self-Contained Apartment
As a family business, we take great pride in all that we do and we know that each project is unique. Because of this, we offer a bespoke and completely personal service the whole way through a project. We have 99% feedback via MyBuilder and work to ensure this high standard is something we always achieve.