Basement Conversions by ABS Basement Systems
With a basement conversion, part of your home can be converted into something much more useful than just empty space. If you are looking for a basement conversion then look no further then ABS Basement Systems. Whether you are looking for a bespoke living area that exudes luxury, extra storage for items such as your DIY supplies or bikes, or a chill-out room, we are here to help. We can transform an unused, dark and damp space into an extra room for your home.
ABS Basement Systems Basement Conversions includes:
- Tailored, bespoke advice from our expert team
- Complete project management from our certified surveyors (CSSW – certified surveyor in waterproofing systems).
- Over thirty years of industry experience and knowledge
- Industry-leading partners and suppliers meaning we have the best on the market waterproofing systems
- Unparalleled attention to detail in all areas such as when installing professional waterproofing systems and our general building and decorating services
- Installation of a professional waterproofing system with high-quality attention to detail
- Our team are all highly trained and experienced tradesmen and fitters
- We have all the relevant gas and building control certificates and guarantees
Here at ABS Basement Systems we will transform your space to make something that looks great, is practical and that you will want to spend time in. Your damp and wet cellar or basement can be transformed to somewhere that you will enjoy and utilise for years to come. Not only will it add value to your life, but can also add value to your property too, making it a viable investment.
Will a Basement Conversion add value to my home?
When it comes to doing up the basement of your home, then the main goal is probably not to add value to your property, but this something that it will do. When spending money on a conversion you want to know that it will be a reliable investment that will pay off both in terms of living and your future sale of the house. Adding new useful living space to your home is something that will always be beneficial when it comes to selling, but the amendments that you do to your basement can all add different types of value.
You can change your basement into a range of things, from an indoor cinema to an additional bedroom, wine cellar, gym or office. If you have a large enough basement you can even add more than one room to your home. By adding the conversion you will increase the number of rooms your property can offer to potential buyers and the liveable space within the house too. If you do add a feature such as a cinema or games room this can up the asking price and make the house more appealing for potential buyers too.
As a family business, we take great pride in all that we do and we know that each project is unique. Because of this, we offer a bespoke and completely personal service the whole way through a project. We have 99% feedback via MyBuilder and work to ensure this high standard is something we always achieve.